ISO 27001 Certification
One of the few Tech Companies in Ireland to Achieve this Award
We are delighted to announce that IT Force has just been awarded ISO 27001 Certification. IT Force is one of the few technology companies in Ireland to achieve this important security standard.
Certification to ISO 27001 allows us to prove to our customers and other stakeholders that we are managing the security of information we hold. The certification means that IT Force was independently certified and awarded the internationally recognised highest security standard.
We have integrated a robust information security management system in our organisation, which can ensure that the quality, safety, service and reliability of our data management has been safeguarded to the highest level.
The ISO 27001 (ISMS) standard that we have implemented provides a framework for Information Security Management best practice that helps our organisation:
- protect clients and employee information
- manage risks to information security effectively
- achieve compliance
ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) is the world’s largest developer and publisher of international standards and the leading international standard for information security management. It is only achieved following a period of rigorous auditing of information and data security processes with a specific emphasis on measuring and evaluating how well a given organisations’ Information Security Management System is performing.
Information security and data protection are of supreme importance to organisations globally who are safeguarding both their customers and company data against potential threats. Specifically, the ISO 27001 standard is a globally recognised Information Security Management System (ISMS) standard. ISO 27001 helps us manage information security risks including those related to confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
The standard is especially suitable where the protection of information is critical, such as in the banking, financial, health, public and IT sectors. The standard is also highly applicable to organisations managing high volumes of data, or information on behalf of other organisations such as data centres and IT outsourcing companies. This is crucial to the migration process as it provides your business with the security that your data is being handled to internationally recognised and certified standards. We continuously work to maintain and improve these standards.
What it means to IT Force
- It is one of our strategic goals to provide secure solutions to our customers and be a company that that is trusted in the in the industry. By adopting industry’s best practice and complying with worldwide recognised standard we will be able to achieve our business goals and maintain our reputation as a secure IT solutions provider.
- The team in IT Force have developed and successfully implemented a company-wide information security management system that complies with the requirements of the standard.
- Compliance will be regularly monitored through internal and external audits to ensure continuous improvement.