Service Desk Support
Location: Dublin 2
About IT Force
When engaging with any client, IT Force looks beyond simply delivering a service. Our objective is to become a reliable and trusted partner to all our clients. The process involves identifying their needs, understanding their business and the market sector which they operate within.
We keep abreast of what is happening in the industry, what the trends are in our vertical markets, as well as what is coming down the tracks. We stay informed as to how this will impact our clients and we ensure that they are kept informed.
As part of IT Force, you will work in-house with the managed services team and/or directly on-site providing technical service.
As an organisation, we encourage our staff to keep their skills updated and provide a supportive learning environment. We promote from within and have a clear career path for our staff.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple client sites. You will gain great exposure to multiple client sites and technologies and environments. This role is heavily customer focused and involves troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Provide Level 1 & Level 2 telephone, desk-side & remote technical support for managed services clients.
- Utilise call logging software to record and resolve user incidents/requests within specified SLA’s.
- Provide proper problem escalation and follow up to give exceptional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2008-2016, MS Office 2007-2016
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory 2003/2008, Office 365, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy etc.
- Good working knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, firewalls, routers, wireless, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Undertake project work and additional tasks as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good documentation skills to improve our knowledge base
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in the area
Knowledge of the following systems/technologies beneficial but not essential:
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption/Protection
- Office 365
- Microsoft technologies incl. Azure
The successful candidate will have experience providing IT support to internal and remote users. You will have experience installing and configuring computer systems, solving any faults or incidents and performing necessary troubleshooting steps.
IT Force will never share your details without prior discussion and approval.