Two-Factor Authentication, Spam Filtering, Web Filtering and Antivirus Software
Two Factor Authentication provides an extra layer of security, known as ‘multi factor authentication’, to your network and applications. It requires not only a password and username but also something that only the specific user has e.g. a smartcard, mobile phone / device or a behavioural profile.
How does our Two-Factor Authentication work?
The IT Force Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) provides an enhanced level of security to your network and applications that is intelligent, flexible and user-centric. This leading cloud-based strong authentication service that enables enterprises to secure access to networks and applications while preventing access by malicious unauthorised attackers.
- Cloud-based infrastructure—Secure, reliable, and scalable service delivers authentication
- Transparent risk-based authentication— Leverage device and behaviour profiling to block risky logon attempts without changing the legitimate user's logon experience
- Multiple two-factor credential options—Deploy one-time password credentials in a variety of hardware, software, or mobile form factors
- Free mobile and desktop device credentials—Support for over 850 Android™, iOS®, Blackberry™, Windows® Phone, or J2ME™ devices
- Out-of-band support—Authenticate users via SMS text messages. voice phone calls, or email
- Self-service credential provisioning—Deploy strong authentication to end users without requiring IT helpdesk or administrator configuration or intervention
- Enterprise infrastructure support—Integrates with popular enterprise VPNs, webmail, SSO applications, and corporate directories
- Web-based application integration—Add strong authentication using the VIP web services API in your preferred programming language
How do clients benefit from Two-Factor Authentication?
It provides a proven way to prevent unauthorised access to critical data and applications that’s easy to implement, cost-effective, and smart.
A spam filter is a program that is used to detect unsolicited and unwanted email and prevent those messages from being delivered to a user's mailbox. Like other types of filtering programs, a spam filter looks for certain criteria on which it bases judgments.
How does our Spam Filtering work?
Our spam protection solution identifies and blocks phishing mail, mail from Botnets, graphic based spam and malicious URLs.
Features like email encryption, pattern filtering and outbound scanning deliver a comprehensive solution for all email threats.
- Highly accurate multi-layered spam analysis.
- Double virus scanners
- Attachment type filtering - block unwanted attachments including file types, mime types and renamed files.
- Per user spam reporting giving full visibility of blocked emails and the ability to release any required email without having to resort to the company helpdesk.
- Whitelist function
- Full reporting suite – our solution contains automated graphical reports including top spam recipients and top email recipients.
- Easy to install, simple to configure, up and running in minutes
- Web interface allows controlled access from the network and removes the need for client based management software.
- Supports multiple domains
- Configurable on a domain and a user level
How do clients benefit from Spam Filtering?
Because a large amount of global email messages are spam, effective spam filters are critical to maintaining clean and spam-free inboxes.
A web content filter program screens an incoming Web page to determine whether it should be displayed to the user. The filter checks the web page against a set of rules provided by the company. Pages from Web sites that are likely to include objectionable advertising, pornographic content, spyware, viruses, and other objectionable content can be blocked by the company.
How does our Web Content Filtering work?
Our solution, Web Protect, is a powerful and budget friendly web content filtering tool that allows businesses to monitor, enforce and report on internet policy within the company. The features include:
- URL Filtering – denies / blocks access to specific categories of websites e.g. gambling, pornography, social media etc.
- Content blocking - denies / blocks access to unwanted keywords and file types.
- Specific rules can be applied to certain groups of people, or access can be allowed at certain time e.g. lunch break.
- Capable of applying the same internet usage rules to your company and guest WiFi.
- Allows you to customise the categories to suit the specific requirements of your organisation.
- Easy to set up, easy to manage and totally scalable – making it incredibly cost effective.
- Anti-phishing protection.
- Updates are implemented as they occur.
How do clients benefit from Web Content Filtering?
It is important to manage web access in the workplace. The accessing of non-work related websites results in hours of wasted time every week, reduced productivity and a compromised IT infrastructure if the websites accessed contain pornographic content or dangerous malware.
Antivirus software is a computer program that detects, prevents, and takes action to disarm or remove malicious software programs, such as viruses and worms. You can help protect your computer against viruses by using antivirus software.
How does our Antivirus Software work?
Our antivirus software solution offers simple and effective protection against viruses and malware. Available as a cloud-managed service, it can be set up in just minutes. Updates are delivered automatically, so you always have the latest security available.
The key benefits include:
- Fast and effective scans protect against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, and won’t slow down your systems so you can focus on running your business
- Flexibility to enjoy the power and convenience of a cloud-managed service with always-on protection or manage locally on-site with a server
- Reduced time and labour with set up in just minutes with no additional hardware, and no special staff or training required
- Detection of new and rapidly mutating malware stopping malicious behaviour, including new and previously unknown threats
How do clients benefit from Antivirus Software?
To be competitive in today’s business world your IT infrastructure must be operating at maximum efficiency levels. Employees require a highly secure environment that is available 24/7.
This can only happen if you take the steps necessary to protect your businesses IT infrastructure and network from harmful viruses, spam, spyware and other malicious software.