Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Effective planning to ensure business resilience
Protecting business-critical applications and data against various causes of downtime is a constant challenge. Businesses today need to be highly resilient, with an IT infrastructure that is available around the clock. Any downtime of the IT systems, disruption to services, or the loss of critical data is damaging to the business. In some cases the business may never fully recover.
To avoid downtime a business must ensure that they can recover quickly and efficiently from any disruption, including fire, flood, adverse weather or the failure of a server.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
Careful planning and a comprehensive, up-to-date, and tested business continuity and disaster recovery plan is crucial if you want your business to recover swiftly from a disaster.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Solutions
At IT Force, we offer clients a comprehensive range of business continuity and disaster recovery solutions that provide high availability, data protection and disaster recovery. We have close partnerships with a number of vendors, including Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco and IBM, and this allows us to design solutions that are uniquely tailored to the specific needs of the client.
- Data Backup will protect your businesses critical data and systems against data loss and disasters. When supported by a well thought out and tested disaster recovery solution, backing up your data effectively will help to ensure that you will be able to recover and restore your data following a disaster.
- The starting point for many disaster recovery plans is a gap analysis, and our Disaster Recovery Gap Analysis assesses and evaluates how ready a business is to deal with a disaster / crisis that affects access to the IT infrastructure.
- Our Managed Disaster Recovery solution offers clients a tested plan that will restore access to their IT systems and critical business applications, in a timely manner, in the event of a disaster / crisis affecting access to the IT infrastructure.
- In the event of a disaster or crisis that affects access to your business premises, our Workplace Recovery for Business Continuity will give you immediate access to an alternative office space and tested access to your critical business applications.
- Our Managed Colocation service is especially beneficial to any business that does not have the necessary expertise to specify, build and manage an offsite data center.