Managing and monitoring network devices
We can maintain the network hardware and operation systems that make up your local and wide area networks. Network Administration comprises the management and monitoring of all your network devices including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points and communications links.
Our qualified and experienced engineers actively monitor your network leveraging state-of-the-art management and monitoring systems to deliver real-time information about your network’s health.
The IT Force network adminstration offering delivers the following services to the client:
- Device Configuration & Management: This ensures that all changes that are made within your networks are carried out using a controlled and managed approach.
- Wireless Access: This delivers network connectivity via wireless access points. It eliminates the need for cabled connectivity
- IP Addressing: Every device in a computer network that uses IP for communication will require a unique identifier, known as an IP address.
- DNS Record Management: DNS records or Zone files are used for mapping URLs, such as www.mycompany.com, to an IP address
- Redundancy & Failover: In the event of a major systems failure, an effective redundancy and failover setup drastically reduces the time it will take to get your IT systems functioning again.