Leaders Questions & Answers
April 3rd 2017
1. Visa has announced the pilot of contactless payment-enabled sunglasses. How do you think this kind of technological advance will take off?
2. A big message from the SXSW festival was about empowering and encouraging women to pursue a career in technology. What can we do to help this become a reality?
3. With smaller Irish communities becoming increasingly attractive to investors, where do you think the next big start-up hub could be?
4. The Nokia 3310 has been rebooted and set for release soon. After years of buying more advanced phones, why do you think the idea of going back to basics has become so attractive?
5. What do you think will be the next defining trend in technology?
6. Name one app you couldn’t live without.